- Our life is ephemeral because death is inevitable. It surprisingly can come anytime, anywhere. Maybe there is someone out there who would rob or kill you for a couple of dollars. Maybe our planet gets hit by some asteroid just like the one that killed the dinosaurs, or perhaps the sun itself burns out.
- People die cause of all kinds of reasons, and no one knows about that day or hour that it will happen. We certainly can’t do much about our death, but we surely can with the lives that we live.
- We, human beings, have a life expectancy of under a century, while human history has been around for two million years. It’s very evident that we are here on the planet for a short time. Sure, our life is fleeting comparatively, but what we do this century will determine the fate of the next generation.
- It’s better if we take charge of our lives, make an impact and live fully. Maybe what we do now, and perhaps the way we live our lives can be a source of strength for someone else.
- All that exists is now, and our attitude can make a significant difference in what life brings us. So, focus on the fundamentals – express kindness, enjoy love, live, and celebrate your dreams. Life is a gift, even if it’s for a brief moment.
But that’s just my take. Comment and share yours
If this topic interests you and you’re curious to learn more – check out this book through this Amazon affiliate link that I thoroughly enjoyed – Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind