- Do you think your favorite actor, athlete, businessperson, or singer reached their goals without a plan? No one in this world can achieve that level of success without making plans and strictly adhering to them.
- Rather than just making a wish, these leaders and high achievers planned to meet their goals. They plan their every move down to what time to get up and sleep.
- Would you say it’s easy to get employed? Would you say that starting a business is easy? Would you say it’s easy to become fit? Would you say it’s easy to become wealthy? As you strive to achieve a goal today, ask yourself, “What do you hope to accomplish?”; “What actions will enable you to achieve it?”; and “How will you measure your success?”
- Without a plan, you’ll only do simple and easy tasks. And as a result, you won’t make real progress. What do you think will happen if you don’t plan your diet and workouts? You’ll do what’s easy. So, it’s better to figure out what to eat, what exercises to do, what machines to use instead of complaining later if you don’t see good results.
- If you’re looking for a job, make a plan. If you’re going to quit your job, make a different plan. However, don’t just dive into projects without a plan and expect them to succeed. Don’t just hope that things will go your way without a plan.
- Having well-written plans will help you commit to your projects completely. Plan what you want to achieve and how you’re going to accomplish it.
- Plan SMART. Plan to eat healthy food. Plan to gain new skills. Plan to take a vacation. Plan to spend quality time with your family. Plan to achieve your goals and milestones, and mark them off your list.
If this topic interests you and you’re curious to learn more – check out this book through this Amazon affiliate link that I thoroughly enjoyed – 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos