Here are some life-changing questions to ask yourself:
- Who are you? What do you stand for? What’s your purpose in life? What are your goals?
- What did the world tell you to be? Are you that? Did you create your own path?
- What do you like? What do you not like?
- What are your values?
- What inspires you? What are you skilled at? Are there any moments when you work and lose track of your time?
- What do you think you have the potential to be?
- What is your wildest dream? Why do you want to achieve that? Are you even trying?
- Are you just busy chasing unimportant things?
- Are the things you do every day really that important? All of them?
- You’re not where you came from. But, you are where you’re going in life. So, where are you heading? Got any plans?
- You are your thoughts, so what do you think and talk about the most?
- Do you try new and different things?
- Do you try not to be mediocre? How? How are you different from other people?
- Who do you surround yourself with? Do you surround yourself with positive and supportive people?
- Do you have any regrets? What are they? Why? Do you still hate that person you used to a few years back?
- What are you addicted to and why? What do you get out of it? Do you have any unhealed pain?
You define yourself through your mindset and actions. We are not just our work or our job; we are all worth more.
But that’s just my take. Comment and share yours.
If this topic interests you and you’re curious to learn more – check out this book through this Amazon affiliate link that I thoroughly enjoyed – Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind