My advice to you and me
- Time and again, we’ve been told to care more about school grades and a successful career. But, we are never taught to make more mistakes. Yet, sometimes our failures teach us more than success ever could.
- Take risks, experiment, and make mistakes but be humble enough to accept feedback and learn from them. That’s the strategy many successful people and even startups adopt. Being humble means understanding that there’s always room to grow and understand that you’re not the best. Although that doesn’t mean you’re the worst either.
- The wise are always filled with questions and doubt, while the others think they know it all. When we think we already know everything, we miss the opportunity to learn more.
- Do not let your ego and pride take away your motivation to learn and explore deeper. Be humble enough to understand that there is always someone more talented, better looking, wealthier, and wiser than us.
- Humility makes people around you feel appreciated and valued. When you’re humble, you realize how small we are in the grand scheme of things, but how significant our impact can be on this planet and everything on it.
If this topic interests you and you’re curious to learn more – read or listen to a book in 15 minutes on blinkist