- Do you know what happens when people take the easy path and don’t push themselves? It makes them weak, and it makes their lives more complicated! While those who push themselves to be better motivate others to be better.
- If you want better finances, work on yourself. If you want better relationships, work on yourself. Treat your mind like a business project and work on yourself. Your best project is you!
- It is a muscle that needs exercise, too, just like the rest of your body. You train it to become stronger and make yourself the best version of yourself. But, first, the war in your head must be won before you fight a battle outside to try what you’ve never done. So make a plan, allow yourself to succeed, and find what’s stopping you.
- Push yourself to be better, and accept the challenge. Why not change your life by putting your mind to some real work? Why live with regret and wonder, ‘What If?”
- Change your daily habits and make small but essential changes in your life. Pick up a book instead of scrolling through your social media feed for a change. Go to the gym instead of a restaurant for a change. You have to constantly train your brain to be better. It’s a commitment. It’s a mindset. It’s a lifestyle!
- Your mind is your greatest asset, and you need to train it like an athlete would his body. Nothing else will give you a better ROI than training it most effectively and understanding it as best as you can.
But that’s just my take. Comment and share yours.
If this topic interests you and you’re curious to learn more – check out this book through this Amazon affiliate link that I thoroughly enjoyed – The Power of Your Subconscious Mind