Sometimes you’ve got to be honest with yourself.
Considering these questions are self-explanatory, I think I should not waste your time explaining them. Here are some 26 life-changing questions you need to ask yourself today.
Now, don’t just give it a glance and forget about it.
Bring your pen and paper and answer them as you go through them — Do not delay this step.
“The more you know yourself, the more clarity there is. Self-knowledge has no end — you don’t come to an achievement, you don’t come to a conclusion. It is an endless river.” ― J. Krishnamurti.
As you answer these questions for yourself, imagine yourself sitting by the ocean and thinking deeply. Perhaps this picture will help.
- Who am I? Who am I really?
- What do I stand for?
- What are my goals?
- Am I a positive person?
- What did the world tell me to be? Am I that?
- Did I create my own path?
- What do I like? What do I not like?
- What are my values? What will I never compromise on?
- What inspires me? Are there any moments when I work and lose track of your time?
- What am I skilled at? Do I want to make money from those skills? How would I do that? What are the various ways?
- What do I think I have the potential to be if given a fresh start? Is there anything that’s stopping me now?
- What is my wildest dream? Why do I want to achieve that? How would I accomplish that?
- How do I spend my average day? Does the work that I think I do equate (=) to the work that is actually being done?
- What am I chasing? Why is that special? Am I busy chasing unimportant things?
- Are the things I do every day really that important? All of them?
- Where am I heading if I continue on this path?
- What do I think and talk about the most?
- Do I try new and different things? What was the last new thing that I tried?
- How do I think I am different from other people? What’s so good about me?
- Who do I surround myself with?
- Who is my most positive and supportive friend or family member?
- Do I have any regrets? What are they? Why?
- Do I have any unhealed pain? Do I hate someone? Why? How will I fix it?
- Who and what am I addicted to and why? What do I get out of it?
- What or Who am I grateful for?
- What do I do for fun?